Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Congratulations President-Elect Obama!


I really don't know what to say. I admire John McCain. As I've mentioned before, he is a good man and I wish him well.

To Barack Hussein Obama...Congratulations! You ran a well-organized campaign, you stayed on message, you stayed calm, you worked hard, and you won.

The face of America is no longer just that of white males. The face of America is a composite of all the people who live here, and it's my hope that a female will win the presidency next time. Best wishes to Hillary Rodham Clinton and all women fighting for equality in this country.

More reflection to come once I've had time for all of this to sink in...

1 comment:

LET'S TALK said...

I think this was said very well. I can't think of nothing to add Thomas.